Wood chip boilers
Glendevon Energy supply and install high quality wood chip boilers for large domestic and commercial properties, specialising in the 75-200kW range, but with higher outputs available.
Our bespoke design service ensures that systems are tailor-made to suit a wide range of budgets and requirements.
- Easy to use multi-fuel systems enable fuels to be changed without expensive recommissioning.
- Wide range of controls, from standard heating controls, to highly controllable units with a range of adjustable programs, including weather compensated controls provide fuel savings of up to 20%.
- From single units to cascade systems for variable heat loads.
- Single phase powered systems.
- Constant heat-exchanger cleaning.
- Self-cleaning, moving step grate.
- 4-fold burn back fire safety.
- Energy-saving drive technology.
- Sophisticated lambda sensor for optimum fuel delivery.
- RHI compatible heat metering and application service.
Certified Innasol Partners
For the installation of ETA wood chip boilers we are Certified Innasol Partners, which offers customer's further assurance as to the high quality customer service and technical expertise that Glendevon Energy offer, click here for further information.
Glendevon also specify and/ or fabricate Energy Cabins to offer a high quality, versatile boiler and fuel store that can be designed to suit a range of locations, capacities and boiler types.
Manufactured off-site, including fitting out with boiler system and biomass store they can be clad/ painted to suit your premises. Once delivered to site it is simply a case of connecting into the heat distribution pipework and electrical supply. The benefits to off-site manufacture include minimal disruption on-site, reduced installation risk and reduced health and safety issues.
Customers have included Badaguish Outdoor Centre, the Forestry Commission and Ardtoe Marine Research Facility. Contact us to discuss the options or visit an existing installation.
A Note on Fuel
As with all types of biomass the quality and moisture content of fuel used has an enormous impact on the effeciency and smooth operation of your system. With this in mind manufacturers and the Government have clear standards on quality of fuel used. For systems claiming the Domestic or Non Domestic RHI fuel providers must be registered with the Biomass Supplier's List, and therefore customer's supplying their own chip and intending to collect the RHI must have their fuel registered. For some tips from Ofgem on Moisture Content in Fuel click here.
Contact our team on 01577 840579 or email to discuss how Glendevon Energy can meet your requirements